This year, Chinaâ€™s macroeconomic manufacturing industry and real estate investment, and other fixed asset investment growth, have fallen short of demand, and have begun to show a full scale. Under the influence of factors such as insufficient aggregate demand, falling international commodity prices, and endogenous contraction, industrial The ex-factory price index continued to decline, and the CPI continued to fall, far below the target price level. This indicates that the overall price level corresponding to the final goods and services of the entire society has entered a deflationary state, and the deflationary pressure caused by falling commodity prices has caused global The economic impact is the manifestation of the weak global economy.
The mountain rain is coming to the wind and the cold wave will be cold.
Although titanium dioxide enterprises are "irritated", they cannot stop the "cold wave." It is understood that some of the sulfuric acid titanium dioxide products have fallen below the 10,000 yuan mark, and there are scarce people crying out for the â€œjumping property priceâ€. Production requires funds, and there is no cash flow when it is sold. There is no material that can only be used for cash production. The goods can not be produced without raw materials. â€œNo more production losses will occur, and one day it will be impossible to produce or shut down.â€ This is a common problem in the titanium dioxide industry.
At present, the market price of titanium dioxide sulfuric acid method rutile 10,000 yuan / ton critical profit and loss and closure, due to regional differences in production costs will inevitably be different, Xiaobian believes that the 10,000 level has the advantages of resources, product advantages, brand advantages, market and other advantages The critical profit and loss of the company, in contrast, the lack of advantages of the critical closure of enterprises.
Advantages will not fall in the sky, there is no advantage to create advantages Reduce "danger" in the crisis to find "machine", improve corporate culture, technology upgrades, promote environmental protection to promote emission reduction and a series of measures to improve their core competitiveness, through "Millions" cycle.
According to expert analysis, from the perspective of China's real estate cycle adjustment model, the current real estate sales index has bottomed out, but the bottom-line rebound that affects the most far-reaching macroeconomic real estate investment parameters and land purchase parameters should be around the fourth quarter of 2015. The overall recovery of real estate investment and real estate boom will cause the overall macroeconomic rebound in the middle of 2016.
Again, from the perspective of Chinaâ€™s macroeconomic debt, the peak of Chinaâ€™s debt ratio will basically emerge in 2015 through the implementation of deleveraging, macro-debt-equity swap, debt swap, asset securitization and corporate burden reduction policies in 2014-2016. The annual debt rate will gradually decline, which will ease the financial difficulties of many companies in the second half of 2016, and will thus make investment more resilient.
Titanium dioxide market yuan mark has been close to the lowest level since 2000, the titanium dioxide cycle adjustment has bottomed out, the critical point of profit and loss and the failure of the titanium dioxide test company's anti-risk capabilities, the elimination of backward production capacity will also be the industry The inevitable.
"Gravity Die Casting. A permanent mould casting process, where the molten metal is poured from a vessle of ladle into the mould, and cavity fills with no force other than gravity, in a similar manner to the production of sand castings, although filling cn be controlled by tilting the die."
Gravity Die Casting
Sometimes referred to as Permanent Mould, GDC is a repeatable casting process used for non-ferrous alloy parts, typically aluminium, Zinc and Copper Base alloys.
The process differs from HPDC in that Gravity- rather than high pressure- is used to fill the mould with the liquid alloy.
GDC is suited to medium to high volumes products and typically parts are of a heavier sections than HPDC, but thinner sections than sand casting.
There are three key stages in the process.
- The heated mould [Die or Tool] is coated with a die release agent. The release agent spray also has a secondary function in that it aids cooling of the mould face after the previous part has been removed from the die.
- Molten metal is poured into channels in the tool to allow the material to fill all the extremities of the mould cavity. The metal is either hand poured using steel ladles or dosed using mechanical methods. Typically, there is a mould [down sprue" that allows the alloy to enter the mould cavity from the lower part of the die, reducing the formation of turbulence and subsequent porosity and inclusions in the finished part.
- Once the part has cooled sufficiently, the die is opened, either manually or utilising mechanical methods.
- Good dimensional accuracy
- Smoother cast surface finish than sand casting
- Improved mechanical properties compared to sand casting
- Thinner walls can be cast compared to sand casting
- Reverse draft internal pockets and forms can be cast in using preformed sand core inserts
- Steel pins and inserts can be cast in to the part
- Faster production times compared to other processes.
- Once the tolling is proven, the product quality is very repeatable.
- Outsourced Tooling setup costs can be lower than sand casting.
Gravity Casting Parts,Aluminum Alloy Gravity Casting Parts,Aluminum Gravity Die Casting Parts,Gravity Casting Aluminum Parts
HSI INDUSTRIEL LTD , https://www.hsiindustriel.com